THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 gram cabbage or wombok, thinly sliced (I prefer to hand slice this)
- 1/2 --- carrot, small
- 1 --- shallots
- 1 piece bacon or ham
- 1 egg
- 35 gram flour: (half almond meal half tapioca), 4 tbsp
- 3 tbsp water
- coriander leaves, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Slice the cabbage by hand if you prefer or add it to the bowl.
Chop the carrot, bacon or ham, shallots and coriander leaves in the thermomix bowl at speed 5 for around 6 seconds.
Add the egg, water and flour.
Mix on reverse speed 4 until combined.
Panfry as fritters using silicone moulds for best results, using a spatula to evenly press and spread the mixture. Cook 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 or so.
Optionally serve with mayonnaise and Kecup manis, though it is divine without it.
Adapted from https://vegiesmugglers.com.au/2010/07/09/what-the-kids-eat-in%E2%80%A6-japan-part-1/
[color=#200000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 16px]Translated “Grill As You Like” – Okonomi (as you like) Yaki (grill)
A great combination of flavours: cabbage, carrot and shallot with smokey bacon in a “tempura” style batter. A great activity to involve the kids. If using the Thermomix for all the chopping, be careful not to make it to fine and watery.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart