- 200 grams Cashews
- 2 medium/ large zuchinnis, chopped into three
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the Oven to 220 degrees (place pizza stone into oven if using).
Place Zuchinni into dry mixing bowl and grate 2 seconds speed 5.
Place Zuchinni into simmering basket, sprinkle with salt and place into a bowl to catch the juices. Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place the zuchinni into a nut milk bag/ cheese cloth or clean kitchen cloth and squeeze all the moisture out of the zuchinnis.
Clean and dry the TM Bowl add cashews and mill 10 seconds /speed 9.
Add the remaining ingredients, mix 10 seconds/ / speed 5.
Place the zuchinni dough onto a piece of baking paper and shape into an oval using a fork.
Bake in Oven for 30 minutes (on pizza stone if you have one) or until crisp.
Top with your favourite toppings and bake for a further 8 minutes.
Paleo Pizza Zuchinni Bases
Serve with Quirky Jo's Dairy free sour cream, bbq sauce and nutritional yeast flakes if avoiding dairy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats