- 200 grams Cashews
- 2 medium/ large zuchinnis, chopped into three
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the Oven to 220 degrees (place pizza stone into oven if using).
Place Zuchinni into dry mixing bowl and grate 2 seconds speed 5.
Place Zuchinni into simmering basket, sprinkle with salt and place into a bowl to catch the juices. Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place the zuchinni into a nut milk bag/ cheese cloth or clean kitchen cloth and squeeze all the moisture out of the zuchinnis.
Clean and dry the TM Bowl add cashews and mill 10 seconds /speed 9.
Add the remaining ingredients, mix 10 seconds/ / speed 5.
Place the zuchinni dough onto a piece of baking paper and shape into an oval using a fork.
Bake in Oven for 30 minutes (on pizza stone if you have one) or until crisp.
Top with your favourite toppings and bake for a further 8 minutes.
Paleo Pizza Zuchinni Bases
Serve with Quirky Jo's Dairy free sour cream, bbq sauce and nutritional yeast flakes if avoiding dairy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding