- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of fruit chutney
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 500 g Sausage Mince
- 1 egg
- Salt &pepper to taste
- 3-4 sheets Puff pastry
- milk to brush
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion & carrot into bowl for 5 seconds on speed 7 MC on.
Add zucchini to bowl for 3 seconds speed 5 MC on
Add fruit chutney, bread crumbs, egg, sausage mince, salt & pepper, combine for 15 seconds on speed 4 or until combined.
Cut pastry sheets in half, spread equal amounts of mixture along the centre of each piece.
Roll the pastry over the filling & seal bottom edge with milk. You can cut each roll into 2 or 4 pieces. Prick tops with fork to allow heat to escape while cooking.
Place on trays lined with baking paper, brush tops with milk & bake in 200 deg. C oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake