- 460 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams Butter, diced
- 250 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs, Approx(to taste)
- 250 grams grated cheese, Approx
- 250 grams Diced bacon, Approx
- 50 grams Sliced black Olives, Approx
- 1 can Pineapple, medium drained well (Optional)
- 100 grams pizza sauce, amount may vary according to taste preference
1. Preheat oven 200 deg, prepare baking tray with baking paper
2. place SR flour, butter & salt into TM bowl speed 6 for 7-10 seconds or till resembles fine bread crumbs
3. add milk, lock lid, need mode for 1min
4. tip dough onto silicon mat and rollinto long sausage. roll out into a large rectangle.
5. spread pizza sauce over dough, sprinkle bacon, olives, cheese and pineapple(if using) over the sauce.
6. roll up into a long sausage, cut into portions about 2.5cm wide.
7. place onto baking tray and cook till golden.
Accessories you need
Don't over top it will be to hard to roll up.
Perfect for freezing and sending to school for lunch. Toppings can be altered according to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)