- 460 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams Butter, diced
- 250 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs, Approx(to taste)
- 250 grams grated cheese, Approx
- 250 grams Diced bacon, Approx
- 50 grams Sliced black Olives, Approx
- 1 can Pineapple, medium drained well (Optional)
- 100 grams pizza sauce, amount may vary according to taste preference
1. Preheat oven 200 deg, prepare baking tray with baking paper
2. place SR flour, butter & salt into TM bowl speed 6 for 7-10 seconds or till resembles fine bread crumbs
3. add milk, lock lid, need mode for 1min
4. tip dough onto silicon mat and rollinto long sausage. roll out into a large rectangle.
5. spread pizza sauce over dough, sprinkle bacon, olives, cheese and pineapple(if using) over the sauce.
6. roll up into a long sausage, cut into portions about 2.5cm wide.
7. place onto baking tray and cook till golden.
Accessories you need
Don't over top it will be to hard to roll up.
Perfect for freezing and sending to school for lunch. Toppings can be altered according to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls