- 300 grams water
- 2 level tsp dried yeast
- 500 grams baker's flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 5 grams salt
- 2-3 tablespoons pizza sauce, Ready bought or home made
- 150 grams Cheddar Cheese
- 1 rasher of bacon, Fat trimmed, finely diced
- 30 grams Hungarian Salami, finely diced
- 1 small field mushrooms, Finely diced
- 2 tablespoons green capsicum, finely diced
- 8 Kalamata Olives, pitted and quartered
- fresh basil, to taste, roughly chopped
- Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, to taste, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chilli oil, to taste, optional
- 'Pizza Topper' Spice mix, to taste, optional
1h 15minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add water and yeast to the TM bowl, cook for 2 minutes 37 degrees, speed 1.
Add the flour, olive oil and salt to the TM bowl, mix on speed 6 for around 15 seconds until the dough comes together.
Mix for a further 4 minutes on the kneading function.
Tip dough out onto thermomat and lightly dust with flour, Loosely wrap the dough in the thermomat and place in a warm spot for 20 minutes until dough has doubled in size.
Unwrap the dough from the thermomat and push the air out of the dough, wrap it again and sit for another 10 minutes in a warm space.
Divide the dough into 3 even portions and roll into lenths around 30cm long.
Lay the three lengths of dough next to each other and join them at the top. Weave together in an even plait and squeeze together at the bottom. You should still have your dough on your thermomat so now all you need to do is slide a baking tray under the mat and it's almost ready for the oven.
Allow it to settle and rise uncovered in a warm space for a few more minutes while you prep your pizza toppings
Cut your cheese into 1.5cm cubes and grate for 5-10 seconds speed 9 (or grate by hand).
Finely dice remaining ingredients (I do this by hand).
Pour pizza sauce onto dough and spread evenly with a pastry brush.
Scatter on your grated cheese.
Scatter on the rest of the toppings. I put the meat on last to ensure it cooks through thoroughly
Finally, scatter your finely chopped fresh herbs (I also sprinkled on a ready bought Pizza Topper spice mix at this point), salt, pepper and chilli oil (if using)
Cook in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for around 10 minutes prior to serving.
Slice and serve warm with fresh butter or use as a pull apart at your next social gathering or picnic.
To make chilli oil, wash, dry, destalk and halve 6-10 birdseye chillis lengthways. Place into a small saucepan with 250mls of Olive Oil and gently simmer for around 10 minutes so the chilli flavour infuses into the oil. Once cooled, pour oil, chillis (these will look slightly shrivelled and darker in colour) and the seeds into a clean, sterilised glass jug or bottle (reuse old glass oil or salad dressing bottles if you have them). Oil will keep for several months in pantry but I usually sit mine by the stove. Splash it on pasta, pizza, salads and anything else you think could use a dash of heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou