- 50 g parmesan
- 2 tsp Mexican Spice Mix
- 120 g polenta, medium grind
- 70 g semolina
- 110 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g Milk
- 50 g Grape seed oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 9
Add mexican spice and mix 6 seconds speed 6
Set oven to 200 Degrees C
Place polenta, semolina, flour,baking powder, milk, oil andfish sauce. Mix 5 seconds speed 6
2 minutes. Dough will be soft
Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll out as thin as possible on a teflon sheet.
Sprinkle over topping and press down firmly with either rolling pin or hands
Score into diamond shapes with either a knife or pizza cutter.
Place in oven and cook for 10 - 12 minutes until crisp. Watch carefully as the polenta crackers brown quickly.
Remove from oven and cool on tray.
Store in an air tight container for up to two weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts