- 50 g parmesan
- 2 tsp Mexican Spice Mix
- 120 g polenta, medium grind
- 70 g semolina
- 110 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g Milk
- 50 g Grape seed oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 9
Add mexican spice and mix 6 seconds speed 6
Set oven to 200 Degrees C
Place polenta, semolina, flour,baking powder, milk, oil andfish sauce. Mix 5 seconds speed 6
2 minutes. Dough will be soft
Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll out as thin as possible on a teflon sheet.
Sprinkle over topping and press down firmly with either rolling pin or hands
Score into diamond shapes with either a knife or pizza cutter.
Place in oven and cook for 10 - 12 minutes until crisp. Watch carefully as the polenta crackers brown quickly.
Remove from oven and cool on tray.
Store in an air tight container for up to two weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay