- 400 g potatoes, cut in half to fit into mixing bowl lid
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 150 g sugar
- 230 g potato, mashed
- 100 g sultanas
- 60 g Milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 230 g flour
- 230 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Milk
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- insert peeler & push down to secure. Place 400g Water & 400g Potatoes small enough to fit into mixing bowl lid . Start peeler mode / 4mins. when peeling is complete carefully empty mixing bowl & drain using the shimmering basket, remove peeler and rinse mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes into 2-3cm pieces.
- Place 600g water into mixing bowl, insert shimmering basket and add peeled potatoes then cook 20mins/Varoma/Speed 2 or until potato is starting to fall apart. Remove shimmering basket with the aid of the spatula and empty mixing bowl.
- place cooked potatoes, salt, milk and butter and mash 20sec/speed 4 allow to for 1hour.
- Preheat oven at 150°C on bake
- Place 230g cooled potatoes and add 150g sugar and mix 20sec/speed 4
- add 230g Flour and 2tsp baking powder and 130g sultanas and mix 15sec/speed 4
- add 60g milk and mix 20sec/speed 4
- place onto a greased oven tray and make into a thin rectangle
- place into oven and cook for 40mins or until cooked and golden brown.
- allow to cool meanwhile...
- Place 230g Sugar and mill 20sec/speed 10
- add 1/4tsp vanilla essence and 1tbsp Milk and mix 10sec/speed 6
- Once loaf has cooled ice and sprinkle with coconut and cut into pieces
Peeler Mashed Potato
Potato Sally Lunn
Accessories you need
You can purchase the blade cover/peeler in mix shop but can only be used on tm5/tm6
this is great if you have leftover mashed potatoes and want to create a yummy savory baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- Quick flatbread
- EmeraldSue Grain Free Crackers
- Savoury muffin
- Variation Zucchini Slice
- Gluten free cheese scones
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Variation lemon poppyseed muffins
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Sausage Cranberry Rolls (bites)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Muffins
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE