- 100g Linseeds
- 100g chia seeds
- 100g pepitas
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 1ts Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 ts cream of tartar
- 40g coconut oil or soft butter
- 100g water
- 5 eggs
- 1ts himalayan pink salt
Place linseeds, chia, sunflower seeds & pepitas into the Thermomix bowl & mill for 20 secs on speed 10.
Add all reaming ingredients & mix for 5 secs speed 5, you may need to scrape down the bowl & mix for 3 more secs on speed 5.
Pour mixture into 3 small mini loaf tins & bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins.
If you want it a bit fancier top with chopped herbs & garlic before placing in the oven.
Serve with Thermomix made butter.
This recipe has been adapted for the Primal Living - Changing The Way We Eat Confrence in Hobart Aug 16th 2014.
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Pizza Bread