- 100g Linseeds
- 100g chia seeds
- 100g pepitas
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 1ts Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 ts cream of tartar
- 40g coconut oil or soft butter
- 100g water
- 5 eggs
- 1ts himalayan pink salt
Place linseeds, chia, sunflower seeds & pepitas into the Thermomix bowl & mill for 20 secs on speed 10.
Add all reaming ingredients & mix for 5 secs speed 5, you may need to scrape down the bowl & mix for 3 more secs on speed 5.
Pour mixture into 3 small mini loaf tins & bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins.
If you want it a bit fancier top with chopped herbs & garlic before placing in the oven.
Serve with Thermomix made butter.
This recipe has been adapted for the Primal Living - Changing The Way We Eat Confrence in Hobart Aug 16th 2014.
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs