- 100 g buckwheat grain
- 150 g raw pumpkin, cubed
- 250 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet Yeast Sachet
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 20 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Pre-heat oven to 200Co
Place Buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 12 seconds speed 9, add pumpkin and chop 6 seconds speed 7, scrape down sides, Add water, yeast, salt flour & oil, mix 6 seconds speed 7. Place on Closed lid setting, and knead 2 minutes, interval setting. Tip out onto Bread mat, shape into a ball and wrap and leave until doubled in size, approx 30 mins. dough may be sticky so just add a little flour. Knead by hand by stretching out, shape and put into a bread tin, again cover and leave to rise, 15 - 20 mins, wet the top and place into a preheated hot oven, 200Co, turn oven down to 180Coand bake for 25 mins, turn out onto cooling tray.
Accessories you need
While kneading you can add Pepita seeds or put them on the top before baking. Spinach can be used instead of Pumpkin, just use a handful of leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze