- 100 g buckwheat grain
- 150 g raw pumpkin, cubed
- 250 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet Yeast Sachet
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 20 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Pre-heat oven to 200Co
Place Buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 12 seconds speed 9, add pumpkin and chop 6 seconds speed 7, scrape down sides, Add water, yeast, salt flour & oil, mix 6 seconds speed 7. Place on Closed lid setting, and knead 2 minutes, interval setting. Tip out onto Bread mat, shape into a ball and wrap and leave until doubled in size, approx 30 mins. dough may be sticky so just add a little flour. Knead by hand by stretching out, shape and put into a bread tin, again cover and leave to rise, 15 - 20 mins, wet the top and place into a preheated hot oven, 200Co, turn oven down to 180Coand bake for 25 mins, turn out onto cooling tray.
While kneading you can add Pepita seeds or put them on the top before baking. Spinach can be used instead of Pumpkin, just use a handful of leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake