- 200 grams shortcrust pastry from EDC, page 129
- 80 grams English spinach washed and roughly chopped
- 3 portion spring onion
- 80 grams chorizo sausage, chopped roughly
- 80 grams Vintage Cheddar Cheese, chopped roughly
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams Philidelphia cream cheese, broken up roughly
- 200 grams thickened cream
Prepare shortcrust pastry as per the EDC recipe page 129, blind bake in preparation for filling.
In the Bowl add the ingredients in this order, Spinach, spring onions, Chorizo and Cheddar, 10 SEC / SPEED 5
Add eggs, cream, cream cheese MIX 15 SEC / SPEED 2
Poor into baked pastry shell, Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 30 mins or until golden brown and firm on top.
Serve with your favourite side salad, server warm.
Season to taste.
Note: page 5 of the EDC has tips for good blind baking.
Quiche Chorizo & English Spinach filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies