THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion (approx 50grams)
- 1 teaspoon TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- small handful of parsley
- 150 grams Butternut Pumpkin, diced
- 50 grams baby spinach
- 90 grams Bacon, diced
- 90 grams olive oil
- 250 grams Milk
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of Cumin (optional)
- Pinch of Tumeric (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (Or 160 degrees celcius if fan forced oven).
Grate tasty cheese for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
Chop garlic, 3 sec, sp7
Add 1/2 onion, stock, parsley and butternut pumpkin on sp5.5 for 5 seconds.
Add in baby spinach and bacon and chop 10 seconds, sp4. Scrape down with spatula
Add 20gm of the olive oil. Cook at varoma for 3 mins, sp1.
Add in the Thermomix bowl the milk, flour, baking powder, 70gms olive oil, eggs, salt and pepper, Tumeric and Cumin (if using) and grated cheese and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Serve with cucumber dip, sour cream or cream cheese spread.
Pry out muffins with a tablespoon if stuck to bottom.
- Makes a big batch, so I freeze some to add in lunchboxes.
- Leave out the bacon for a vegetarian option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese