- 100 grams Tasty cheese, roughly cut into 3cm cubes
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, roughly cut into 3cm cubes
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 red capsicum, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150 degrees C
Grate tasty cheese 8 seconds/speed 9
Add Flour and pepper and mix 6 seconds/speed 7
Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl
Grate parmesan cheese - 10 seconds/speed 9 then add into mixing bowl with flour mixture
Grate carrots - 3 seconds/speed 5 & empty into mixing bowl with flour etc
Chop red onion - 3 seconds/speed 7 & empty onto mixing bowl
Chop capsicum - 3 seconds speed 4 & empty into mixing bowl
Put eggs, oil and stock into thermomix bowl and mix - 5 seconds/speed 4 - add to mixing bowl with other ingredients
Thoroughly mix all ingredients together with a spatula and place into a lined baking tin (about the size of a lamington tin)
Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until golden and set - allow to cool slightly before cutting
Red Capsicum & Carrot Slice
Can be eaten hot or cold. Freezes well in individual portions for lunch boxes and snacks
You can add any left over veggies to this recipe - green capsicum, sweetcorn, zucchini etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide