- 90 grams almonds, (Or Almond Meal)
- 90 grams chia seeds
- 70 grams sunflower seeds
- 45 grams Flax seeds
- 45 grams sesame seeds, (Or I use Power & Go mix from Coles)
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprig Fresh herbs, (Sage or Basil work well)
- 250 grams water
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line baking tray with paper.
2. If using whole almonds (not almond meal) Mill Almonds 10 seconds, speed 10. LSA can be used as a subsititute.
3. Combine the Almond Meal with seeds in a separate bowl.
4. Add the Garlic and Herbs to mixing bowl. chop 5 seconds, speed 7.
5. Add to the seed mixture with water.
6. Gently combine until thick.
7. Empty mixture onto baking tray and gently press down with the back of a spoon until 5mm thick and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Bake for 30minutes and then cut.
9. Flip all over and bake for a further 25minutes.
10. Allow to cool competely on tray.
1. Preheat Oven to 160 degrees.
Accessories you need
Store in Air Tight Container for 2 weeks.
Adapated from Sarah Wilson's Meal in a Biscuit Cracker from I quit Sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- coco-nutty crunchy granola (I quit Sugar)
- My Raspberry Ripple (I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Raw Broccoli, Basil & Cashew Pesto
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne