- 150 g butter
- 100 g blue cheese
- 230 g plain flour
- 4-5 TB finely chopped fresh sage or 2 tsp dried sage
- 60 g pecans
8Recipe is created for
Place pecans into TM bowl & chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Chop fresh sage for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter & flour in TM bowl & mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add chopped pecans & blue cheese, turn dial to closed lid position & mix on interval setting for 1 minute.
Place dough onto silicon mat or board, divide into 2 & roll into logs. Wrap tightly inside silicon mat & put in the fridge for 30 minutes, so they are very firm.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Unwrap dough & cut rolls into 5mm pieces & place on baking tray (with some space between each piece).
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 25.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Chicken and Leek Pie