- 150 g butter
- 100 g blue cheese
- 230 g plain flour
- 4-5 TB finely chopped fresh sage or 2 tsp dried sage
- 60 g pecans
Place pecans into TM bowl & chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Chop fresh sage for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter & flour in TM bowl & mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add chopped pecans & blue cheese, turn dial to closed lid position & mix on interval setting for 1 minute.
Place dough onto silicon mat or board, divide into 2 & roll into logs. Wrap tightly inside silicon mat & put in the fridge for 30 minutes, so they are very firm.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Unwrap dough & cut rolls into 5mm pieces & place on baking tray (with some space between each piece).
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 25.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice