- 150 g Butter
- 100 g blue cheese
- 230 g plain flour
- 4-5 TB finely chopped fresh sage or 2 tsp dried sage
- 60 g pecans
8Recipe is created for
Place pecans into TM bowl & chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Chop fresh sage for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter & flour in TM bowl & mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add chopped pecans & blue cheese, turn dial to closed lid position & mix on interval setting for 1 minute.
Place dough onto silicon mat or board, divide into 2 & roll into logs. Wrap tightly inside silicon mat & put in the fridge for 30 minutes, so they are very firm.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Unwrap dough & cut rolls into 5mm pieces & place on baking tray (with some space between each piece).
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 25.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Beer Brownies
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce