- 150 g Butter
- 100 g blue cheese
- 230 g plain flour
- 4-5 TB finely chopped fresh sage or 2 tsp dried sage
- 60 g pecans
Recipe is created for
Place pecans into TM bowl & chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Chop fresh sage for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter & flour in TM bowl & mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add chopped pecans & blue cheese, turn dial to closed lid position & mix on interval setting for 1 minute.
Place dough onto silicon mat or board, divide into 2 & roll into logs. Wrap tightly inside silicon mat & put in the fridge for 30 minutes, so they are very firm.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Unwrap dough & cut rolls into 5mm pieces & place on baking tray (with some space between each piece).
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Cool on wire rack.
Makes about 25.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice