THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
- 120 grams Flour, Plain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Gruyere Cheese (or similar), grated (optional)
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- 220 grams ricotta cheese, preferably full fat
- 80 grams Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- 150 grams Smoked Salmon
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 sprig Dill leaves (fresh), to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven at 210C.
Put butter, water, salt and pepper into the Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min, 100C Speed 1.
Add Flour and mix 1 min Speed 3.
Allow the dough to cool down by resting it for a few minutes with the lid open.
At speed 5, drop the eggs through the lid hole, one at the time every 15 seconds. Mix for a further 30 seconds once the last egg has been dropped in. add in the grated gruyere cheese (if used) and mix through a few more seconds.
Spoon the choux pastry mixture into a piping bag with a large star nozzle. On one or two baking trays lined with silicon paper, pipe the Eclair in 5cm long straight lines, allowing enough space between for them to double in size without touching.
Sprinkle sesame seeds to garnish each Eclair and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and slightly crispy.
To make the Eclairs
For the Salmon cream filling
Piping Bag, star nozzle, round nozzle.
Silicon baking mats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake