- 120 g Tasty cheese, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 230 g buttermilk
- 160 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 sprig basil, or herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C;
2. Grate cheese and herbs 6 Seconds/Speed 4;
3. Add flour & baking powder;
4. Mix 5 Seconds/Speed 3;
5. Add buttermilk;
6. Mix 5 seconds/Reverse/speed 3;
7. Pour into muffin tin;
8. Bake until top starts to turn golden – about 10 - 12 minutes;
9. Let cool slightly and eat.
Add ham or bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Scrolls
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Sweet potato fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Zucchini Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Jam and chocolate biscotti
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy