- 120 g Tasty Cheese, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 230 g Buttermilk
- 160 g Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 sprig Basil, or herbs of choice
12minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
1. Preheat oven to 180°C;
2. Grate cheese and herbs 6 Seconds/Speed 4;
3. Add flour & baking powder;
4. Mix 5 Seconds/Speed 3;
5. Add buttermilk;
6. Mix 5 Seconds/Reverse/Speed 3;
7. Pour into muffin tin;
8. Bake until top starts to turn golden – about 10 minutes;
9. Let cool slightly and eat.
Add ham or bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart