- 1 brown onion, halved
- 4 slices shortcut bacon
- 100 grams Tasty/cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 zucchini, roughly cut
- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 180 grams Self Raising Flour
- 90 grams olive oil
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- slices fresh tomato for garnishing
- pinch dried herbs, oregano or basil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180*, grease 12 cup rose gold muffin tray
- Add onion and Chop onion 2 seconds, speed 7
- Add bacon to bowl, chop 2 seconds, speed 3
- Add vegetables to the bowl (zucchini and carrot pieces & chop 5 seconds, speed 4
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl, mix 15-20//spd 4
- Bake approx 30-35 mins until browned slightly
Bacon can be replaced with a diced ham or precooked chicken left over (meat only). Or omitted all together, (add extra vegetables)
Can be made as a slice.Great for picnics and lunchboxes as they freeze well and are delicious both cold or hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread