- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 celery stick
- 2 shallots
- 100gm tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 tin canned corn 400gm
- 1/2 cup self raising flour,(gluten free)
- 4 eggs
- 250gm bacon (optional)
- to taste salt & pepper
- 1 cup cornflakes (or breadcrumbs)
8Recipe is created for
Place the cornflakes into the TM bowl. Mill on speed 4-5 for a few seconds to create crumbs. Take out and set aside.
Prepare a pie dish or lasagne tray by greasing with butter and dusting lightly with the cornflake crumbs.
Peel and quarter the onion. Peel the carrot and zucchini and chop roughly into 3 - 4 pieces. Wash the celery and shallots and chop roughly as well. Wash the red capsicum and chop into rough chunks. Cube the cheese.
Place these ingredients into the TM bowl and chop on speed 4-5 for 4 seconds. Stir with the spatula and chop for 1-2 more seconds for a finer result.
Place these ingredients into a large mixing bowl and add the flour, beaten eggs, washed and drained corn kernels and season to taste.
Add the optional bacon now as well - diced.
Combine with a wooden spoon and mix well.
Place into the prepared pie dish. Cover with alfoil. Bake in a moderate oven (180 deg) for 40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until set firm in the middle and golden brown.
Serve with a delicious sauce made of sour cream and sweet chilli sauce
The kids love it with tomato sauce.
Goes well with a fresh salad.
Bon appetite !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Steak Spice
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup