- 120 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 400 g Tinned Corn Kernels, or defrosted frozen corn
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 zucchini, I used a small zucchini
- 50 grams Milk
- 0.5 level teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.5 level teaspoons salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Use spray oil to generously grease a metal or silicone muffin tray (don't use patty pans - the cheese will stick).
Grate cheese for 5 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Chop onion, zucchini and bacon for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add corn (including liquid) and mit for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese, milk, salt, chilli powder and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again if required.
Place mixture into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with a small amount of paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This makes 12 standard muffins or around 30-35 mini muffins. They are very moist and hold their shape well while baking. You can fill the muffin tin quite high as they don't tend to spill over as they rise.
The recipe can be doubled (only just!) - you may need to mix by hand with the spatula at the end to make sure all the batter is incorporated.
Add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry, eg sundried tomatoes, olives, roasted capsicum, feta, spinach, seeds, etc.
These make a great lunchbox filler and don't contain any eggs so are perfect for families with egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter