- 120 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 400 g Tinned Corn Kernels, or defrosted frozen corn
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 zucchini, I used a small zucchini
- 50 grams Milk
- 0.5 level teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.5 level teaspoons salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Use spray oil to generously grease a metal or silicone muffin tray (don't use patty pans - the cheese will stick).
Grate cheese for 5 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Chop onion, zucchini and bacon for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add corn (including liquid) and mit for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese, milk, salt, chilli powder and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again if required.
Place mixture into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with a small amount of paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This makes 12 standard muffins or around 30-35 mini muffins. They are very moist and hold their shape well while baking. You can fill the muffin tin quite high as they don't tend to spill over as they rise.
The recipe can be doubled (only just!) - you may need to mix by hand with the spatula at the end to make sure all the batter is incorporated.
Add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry, eg sundried tomatoes, olives, roasted capsicum, feta, spinach, seeds, etc.
These make a great lunchbox filler and don't contain any eggs so are perfect for families with egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney