- 120 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 400 g Tinned Corn Kernels, or defrosted frozen corn
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 zucchini, I used a small zucchini
- 50 grams Milk
- 0.5 level teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.5 level teaspoons salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Use spray oil to generously grease a metal or silicone muffin tray (don't use patty pans - the cheese will stick).
Grate cheese for 5 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Chop onion, zucchini and bacon for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add corn (including liquid) and mit for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese, milk, salt, chilli powder and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again if required.
Place mixture into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with a small amount of paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This makes 12 standard muffins or around 30-35 mini muffins. They are very moist and hold their shape well while baking. You can fill the muffin tin quite high as they don't tend to spill over as they rise.
The recipe can be doubled (only just!) - you may need to mix by hand with the spatula at the end to make sure all the batter is incorporated.
Add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry, eg sundried tomatoes, olives, roasted capsicum, feta, spinach, seeds, etc.
These make a great lunchbox filler and don't contain any eggs so are perfect for families with egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free