- 120 grams Cheddar cheese
- 375 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 165 grams spelt flour, white
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 95 grams coconut oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Grease a slice tin.
Cube cheddar cheese, place in the TM bowl and grate on 5 secs / speed 6. Set aside.
Place zucchini, onion and bacon in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds. Set aside with cheese.
Add the spelt flour, baking powder, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Return cheese, zucchini, onion and bacon to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on speed 3 for 30-40 seconds on reverse.
Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm (or cold!) with salad.
Cut into portions and freeze for a quick and easy meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Curried Sausages
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Corn Chowder
- Broccoli Salad