- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 300g bacon, Diced
- 500g Frozen spinach, Defrosted and liquid squeezed out.
- 200g feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1 heaped tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 12 eggs, Whisked
- pepper, To taste
- 5 grams Olive Oil.
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Grease and line a 25cm springform pan with baking paper and place onto a flat baking tray in to catch any leaks
Chop onion and garlic 2secs/Sp 6. Scrape sides down.
Add bacon and olive oil. Cook 4mins/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Add spinach, crumbled feta, eggs and stock concentrate. Combine 5secs/Sp4
Pour into springform pan and place immediatelt into oven. Cook for 1hr until set in middle and slightly browned on top.
Accessories you need
This dish can be served hot or cold. For a vegetarian option you could omit bacon and cook off onion mix then add some chopped sundried tomatoes when you add the spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie