- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 300g bacon, Diced
- 500g Frozen spinach, Defrosted and liquid squeezed out.
- 200g feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1 heaped tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 12 eggs, Whisked
- pepper, To taste
- 5 grams Olive Oil.
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Grease and line a 25cm springform pan with baking paper and place onto a flat baking tray in to catch any leaks
Chop onion and garlic 2secs/Sp 6. Scrape sides down.
Add bacon and olive oil. Cook 4mins/Varoma//
Add spinach, crumbled feta, eggs and stock concentrate. Combine 5secs/Sp4
Pour into springform pan and place immediatelt into oven. Cook for 1hr until set in middle and slightly browned on top.
This dish can be served hot or cold. For a vegetarian option you could omit bacon and cook off onion mix then add some chopped sundried tomatoes when you add the spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto