- 1 onion
- 1 bunch parsley
- 500 grams spinach, Fresh or frozen
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams feta, Chopped
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
- 1 packet filo pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion halves in bowl. Chop 3 sec, speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl then sauté 3 min, 120c, speed 1
Set aside, do not rinse bowl
Add parsley (leaves only). Chop 3 sec, speed 8 add to onions
Add spinach in small batches, (stalks removed if fresh) Chop 12 sec, speed 4
Thaw & drain if using frozen.
Add onions & parsley to chopped spinach & cook 10 min, varoma, speed 1 Set aside & allow to cool.
Place eggs into bowl & season with salt & pepper, then beat 6 sec, speed 5.
Add to spinach mixture along with chopped feta & mix well
Line greased dish with filo pastry, a couple of sheets at a time, layering so all sides have a flap over edge.
Add spinach mixture and top with grated tasty cheese.
Pull flaps over till covered then slit top.
bake in oven 180c till golden (approx 30 min)
Can be wrapped individually using a couple of sheets at time & folding into a triangle
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon