- 440 g bakers flour
- 170 g water
- 20 g baby spinach
- 35 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
Blitz the spinach and water first on speed 8 for 45 seconds.
Place everything into the tmx bowl.
Blitz on speed 6 just to slightly combine.
Lock lid and press interval speed for 2 minutes or until a smooth, ball like dough is formed. Add a little extra flour if needed. You want a smooth dough in a slight ball shape (it doesn't have to be a perfect ball. You just don't want a sticky dough).
Let it sit for 15 minutes.
Remove from bowl. Divide your dough into 8 -10 pieces.
Using a little flour to dust, roll out your dough into thin circles. My shape is a bit rustic. You want it only a few millimeters in thickness so they cook quickly and evenly.
I rolled all my 8-10 balls before commencing the cooking process.
Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once warm place a tortilla on it.
Once they start bubbling it's often a good time to flip.
You will only need to cook for a minute or so each side but keep an eye on them so they don't burn. You want them to be cooked but still flexible.
These can be frozen. Just thaw and warm before eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake