- 440 g bakers flour
- 170 g water
- 20 g baby spinach
- 35 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
Blitz the spinach and water first on speed 8 for 45 seconds.
Place everything into the tmx bowl.
Blitz on speed 6 just to slightly combine.
Lock lid and press interval speed for 2 minutes or until a smooth, ball like dough is formed. Add a little extra flour if needed. You want a smooth dough in a slight ball shape (it doesn't have to be a perfect ball. You just don't want a sticky dough).
Let it sit for 15 minutes.
Remove from bowl. Divide your dough into 8 -10 pieces.
Using a little flour to dust, roll out your dough into thin circles. My shape is a bit rustic. You want it only a few millimeters in thickness so they cook quickly and evenly.
I rolled all my 8-10 balls before commencing the cooking process.
Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once warm place a tortilla on it.
Once they start bubbling it's often a good time to flip.
You will only need to cook for a minute or so each side but keep an eye on them so they don't burn. You want them to be cooked but still flexible.
These can be frozen. Just thaw and warm before eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- warm lemon tart
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls