- 1/2 pieces Halloumi cheese
- 50 gram sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 --- water, thermomix mesuring cup
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
- 3 level tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 level tsp sugar
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 level tbsp dried oregano
- 500 g flour
- In the Thermomix bowl you chop together the halloumi cheese and the sundried tomatoes (2 sec, speed 7). Set aside in a glass bowl.
- In the Thermomix bowl you add the olive oil, dried istand yeast, sugar and salt and set for 1 minute, 50 degrees, speed 3. Add the flour and mix for 10 sec, speed 4.
Remove the mesuring cup and continue for 1 min speed while adding the sundried tomatoes, halloumi cheese and oregano.
Remove from the mixing bowl , shape it into round balls and leave it covered to double in size.
Bake in a preheated oven (200 C) for 10-20 minutes.
Accessories you need
Halloumi a semi-hard, unripened, brined cheese made from a mixture of goat's and sheep's, and sometimes also cow's milk.
Halloumi is the traditinal cheese of Cyprus.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake