- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 500 grams Quality Sausage Mince
- 1 package Ready-made butter puff pastry sheets, Or better still make your own, recipe is in the EDC
- 1 egg, beaten for eggwash
1 Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced
1 Add Onion and Carrot to bowl and chop sp5-7 for 7 seconds or until suitably grated
2 Add Sausage Mince and mix for 1.5min until all ingredients well combined
3 Cut pastry sheets in half and add sausage mince in a line down the middle
4 Using your egg wash and a pastry brush, brush the inside edges of your pastry and roll into shape, sealing the corners
5 Cut your roll into 8 even pieces for mini sausage rolls and place on a flat baking tray
6 Brush with egg wash and place in oven until pastry has browned
7 Serve with sauces of your choice
Can be par baked and frozen, for a great snack anytime
Perfect for watching sports, snacking or just as a treat
Also nice cold in lunchboxes
Big thanks to Rhiain for sharing this basic recipe with me (which I converted to TMX)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles