- 1 tsp coriander seeds, ground, (grind in TM bowl)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs, (mill in TM)
- 400 g chicken mince, (mince organic free range breast or thigh in the TM)
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 spring onions (shallots)
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, (or you can make your own)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- Baby Rocket leaves, for serving
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200C
Mill coriander seeds 10 - 20 sec/speed 9 or until desired texture achieved
Mill breadcrumbs 10 sec/speed 9
Mince chicken 10 sec/speed 7
No need to clean bowl before next step
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl
Mix together on speed 4 - 5 to combine
Paint the edges of the thawed pastry with egg
Roll meat mixture into a sausage shape and place close to one edge of pastry sheet
Continue to roll meat into pastry sheet so pastry encloses the meat sausage
Cut excess pastry from sausage roll and pinch edges to seal shut
Repeat process until meat and pastry are finished
Brush egg over the top of each sausage roll and sprinkle with sesame seeds
Cook until golden brown
Serve with baby rocket dressed with lemon balsamic dressing.
Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins