- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams cream cheese, cut into small blocks
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg, large
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 can tuna, 425g Can, well drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Chop onion 5 seconds, speed 5. Add oil and saute for 3 min, Varoma, speed 1.
Add all other ingredients, except tomatoes, and mix for 20-30 seconds, reverse, speed 4-5 until well combined.
Scoop into lined muffin tray/cups, top each muffin with half a cherry tomato and bake for 15-20 min until done.
You could easily add some extra herbs to this along with some grated tasty cheese on top before baking, but it's good without it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- White Chocolate Berry Friands