- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams cream cheese, cut into small blocks
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg, large
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 can tuna, 425g Can, well drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Chop onion 5 seconds, speed 5. Add oil and saute for 3 min, Varoma, speed 1.
Add all other ingredients, except tomatoes, and mix for 20-30 seconds, reverse, speed 4-5 until well combined.
Scoop into lined muffin tray/cups, top each muffin with half a cherry tomato and bake for 15-20 min until done.
You could easily add some extra herbs to this along with some grated tasty cheese on top before baking, but it's good without it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup