- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams cream cheese, cut into small blocks
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg, large
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 can tuna, 425g Can, well drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Chop onion 5 seconds, speed 5. Add oil and saute for 3 min, Varoma, speed 1.
Add all other ingredients, except tomatoes, and mix for 20-30 seconds, reverse, speed 4-5 until well combined.
Scoop into lined muffin tray/cups, top each muffin with half a cherry tomato and bake for 15-20 min until done.
You could easily add some extra herbs to this along with some grated tasty cheese on top before baking, but it's good without it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce