- 100 gram cheese
- 1 onion
- 200 grams Rindless Bacon
- 1 carrot
- 2 zucchini
- 30 grams vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
- 1. Pre-heat oven 180 degrees - grease/line a 30 x 20 cm Lamington pan
2. 1 large onion - finely chop - 4 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with cheese
3. 200 grams - rindless bacon - chopped - 5 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
4 1 carrot - finely chopped - 3 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
5. 2 zucchini's grated - 5 seconds - speed 4
6. Add all ingredients in bowl to Thermomix, plus 55 grams vegetable oil, 6 eggs, 150 grams self raising flour, half cup of grated cheese
7. Mix well 20 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 5
8. Pour into prepared pan, had another half cup of grated cheese on top and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
If you find the Zucchini a little watery be sure to squeeze it out.Is also nice if you sprinkle with pine nuts before baking also served with a relish/chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Savoury Toast
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Kiwi Classic Cheese Rolls
- Mango Chicken
- Mediterranean Skordalia
- Chinese Chicken and sweetcorn soup
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara