- 200 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 200 g sweet potatoe, peeled and cubed
- 200 g Potatoe, peeled and cubed
- 80 g red onion, quartered
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced roughly
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 50 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200 g feta, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Grease a 18 x 24 cm ovenproof dish.
Place parmesan cheese in thermomix bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds. Set aside.
Place vegetables, onion and chorizo in the bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds, keep a bit chunky. Set aside.
Add self raising flour, oil, eggs, salt and pepper to bowl and mix on speed 4 for 3-4 secs.
Return all ingredients to the bowl, including spinach and feta cheese, and combine gently on speed 1-2, reverse for approximately 20 seconds (ie until combined but you dont want to break up the feta cheese).
Pour mixture into prepared oven pan and bake in preheated 180C oven for 40mins or until golden on surface and set in the middle.
Accessories you need
You can vary the vegetables to whatever you want.
You may want to gently combine the spinach and feta using the spatula rather than your thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Zucchini Muffins
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Cauliflower Greek Salad
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs