- 500 grams Self Raising Flour, or plain and add 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 280 grams lukewarm/tepid water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs oregano or rosemary
- 2 buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tomato, sliced
- sea salt, to taste
Preheat your oven with a pizza stone or griddle pan to its maximum setting.
In the mixing bowl chop your garlic and oregano for 6 sec./speed 7 or until finely chopped. Scrape out and set aside.
In the mixing bowl mix the dough ingredients for 6 sec./speed 6 then knead for 2 mins.//
Transfer your dough onto a floured surface or your ThermoMat. Cut into 4 pieces and roll into circles.
Top with the garlic and rosemary, a drizzle of olive oil if desired and top two with pieces of ham and mozzarella and two with thinly sliced tomato and mozzarella.
Bake one at a time on the pizza stone (unless you have more than one stone) for 10 minutes or until golden and the cheese is bubbling.
Pizza in 15 minutes!
I used Kamut flour and made my own baking powder from the EDC.
Of course you can top your pizzas with anything you like, the great thing about this recipe is it is yeast free and there is no proving time needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Smoked sausage frittata
- Pizza Bread