THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g plain flour
- 15 g baking powder
- 15 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 120 g Cheddar cheese
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 3 spring onions, chopped into 5cm sections
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 half red capsicum
- 1 half carrot
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 150 grams bacon rashes
- 200 g Butter
- 200 g Milk
- 60 g mustard
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Note: you do not need to wash the bowl between steps
Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into mixer and mix 5 sec sp 5, set aside in a LARGE bowl.
Place cheeses in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/sp 6
add to the flour mix in large bowl
Place in mixer spring onions, handful of fresh spinach, half a carrot roughly chopped, half a red capsicum roughly chopped, chia seeds and zucchini.
Chop 8 secs/sp 6 or until fine.
Add to the large bowl
add bacon, blitz 3 sec sp 5, scrape and repeat if necessary.
add aprox 15-20g oil, 3min varoma sp soft (slowest speed)
add to large bowl.
Melt butter - 1 min 30 secs/60deg/sp 4
add milk, eggs and mustard (keep shells aside and check tips)
mix 10 secs/sp 4
Pour into the large bowl with all other ingredients- fold until just combined
Spoon into silicon muffin cases or tray and bake at 180deg - approx 20-25mins
And here we go!
I reccomend not using paper patty cases as they may stick, instead spoon straight into the silicon cases or muffin tray and one removal from the oven wait 1-2 mins before gently easing them out with a spoon and moving to a wire rack to cool.
Once completely cooled they can be individually wrapt in cling and popped in the freezer for lunch boxes
Makes aprox 21 muffins
Add your egg shells to the mixer bowl with enough water to cover the blades, without setting the timer select sp 5 for 10 seconds, hit reverse for 10 seconds and then turn up to 10 for the last 10 seconds (30 seconds in total) you can pour this onto your veggie patch to keep the snails away and add extra nutrients from the shells then swish with soap and water and allow your bowl to dry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds