- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 2 Zuchinnis, (aprox 300 grams)
- 3 carrots, (appox 300 grams)
- 1 brown onion
- 300 grams bacon, Chopped
- 8 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Leek (sliced)
- pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Cheese on speed 7, for 3-4 secs. Set aside.
- Add zucchini, carrot and onion chop speed 5, 4-5 secs. Scrape down sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix speed 4, for 40 secs
- Pour into an oiled Pie dish and 12 muffin tray and bake on 180 degrees for 35-45 mins, until top is well browned.
This is a great option for Lunchboxes
The muffins will need a shorter cooking time than the Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup