- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 2 Zuchinnis, (aprox 300 grams)
- 3 carrots, (appox 300 grams)
- 1 brown onion
- 300 grams bacon, Chopped
- 8 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Leek (sliced)
- pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Cheese on speed 7, for 3-4 secs. Set aside.
- Add zucchini, carrot and onion chop speed 5, 4-5 secs. Scrape down sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix speed 4, for 40 secs
- Pour into an oiled Pie dish and 12 muffin tray and bake on 180 degrees for 35-45 mins, until top is well browned.
This is a great option for Lunchboxes
The muffins will need a shorter cooking time than the Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Supersize Hamburger
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes