- 200 grams Tasty Cheese
- 2 Zuchinnis, (aprox 300 grams)
- 3 Carrots, (appox 300 grams)
- 1 Brown onion
- 300 grams Bacon, Chopped
- 8 Eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Leek (sliced)
- Pepper, To taste
50minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Cheese on speed 7, for 3-4 secs. Set aside.
- Add zucchini, carrot and onion chop speed 5, 4-5 secs. Scrape down sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix speed 4, for 40 secs
- Pour into an oiled Pie dish and 12 muffin tray and bake on 180 degrees for 35-45 mins, until top is well browned.
This is a great option for Lunchboxes
The muffins will need a shorter cooking time than the Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF