- 200 grams Tasty Cheese
- 2 Zuchinnis, (aprox 300 grams)
- 3 Carrots, (appox 300 grams)
- 1 Brown onion
- 300 grams Bacon, Chopped
- 8 Eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Leek (sliced)
- Pepper, To taste
50minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
- Grate Cheese on speed 7, for 3-4 secs. Set aside.
- Add zucchini, carrot and onion chop speed 5, 4-5 secs. Scrape down sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix speed 4, for 40 secs
- Pour into an oiled Pie dish and 12 muffin tray and bake on 180 degrees for 35-45 mins, until top is well browned.
This is a great option for Lunchboxes
The muffins will need a shorter cooking time than the Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Savoury Muffins
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Bolognaise Sauce - (Beef)
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese - Diabetic Friendly
- Beetroot & Red Onion Balsamic Relish
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Italian Meatballs and Sauce with Hidden Veggies
- Nan's German Potato Salad
- Chicken Patties with Fetta and Lemon Thyme
- Capsicum and Tomato Soup