- 2 zucchini, medium, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 baby spinach, handful
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1/2 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handful diced bacon
- 125 grams grated cheese, tasty or cheddar
- 100 grams self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg
2. Add zucchini, carrots and spinach to TM bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape sides and repeat (if needed) until vegies are chopped to a smallish size. Set aside.
3. Add olive oil, onion and garlic and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
4. Add bacon and saute - Varoma, 5 minutes/speed 1
5. Add chopped vegies, cheese, flour and eggs and mix - 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape sides and repeat (if needed) until mixture is well combined
6. Pour into prepared muffin trays and bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown
** Note: Muffins will be squishy and soft when super hot, however firm up beautifully when cooled.
Great hidden veggie lunch box recipe. Be mindful not to over-chop in step 2. It doesnt taste as nice in my families' opinion when chopped too finely.
Can be made as a slice too, just pour into rectangle pan.
Use Gluten free S/R flour if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup