- 1 large onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 large carrot (around 150g), roughly chopped
- 380g Zucchini (approx 2 medium), roughly chopped
- 200g bacon (fat removed), diced
- 120g cheese, grated
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 80g olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder, depending on your taste (I used 2)
- salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease and line a baking tin (a 30x20cm lamington tin works well).
3. If using cubed cheese, add cheese to and grate for 5 secs/speed 6 then set aside. (if using pre-packaged shredded cheese, skip this step)
4. Place carrot and onion in the and chop for 4 secs/speed 5.
5. Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the .
6. Add zucchini and chop for 3 secs/speed 5. Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the .
7. Add remaining ingredients (cheese, bacon, SR flour, oil, eggs, curry powder and salt/pepper) to the and mix for 30 sec/ speed 3-4 until just combined.
8. Scrape down the sides of the and mix again for a few seconds, if necessary. The mixture will be fairly runny.
9. Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 50 minutes, or until brown and firm to touch.
10. Cut into slices and serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
- you can add other veggies, such as sweet corn or peas.
- omit the curry powder if this isn't to your taste.
- wrap leftover slices (if you have any) in glad wrap then alfoil and freeze, then pop into kids lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie