- 120 grams Cheddar cheese
- 375 grams zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 100 grams bacon, Roughly Chopped
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 95 grams vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
❤Grease a Sqaure or rectangle pan. (Square if you would like a thicker slice)
❤Cube cheddar cheese, place in the TM bowl and grate on 5 secs / speed 6. Set aside.
❤Place zucchini and bacon in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds. Set aside with cheese.
❤Add SR flour, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
❤Place cheese, zucchini and bacon back into the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on speed 3 for 30-40 seconds on reverse.
❤Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm (or cold!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Cheats kousa
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins