- 1 Medium Brown Onion Halved
- 1 garlic cloves
- 375 g grated zucchini
- .5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Parmasen Cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan forces oven 175
1. Place onion and garlic in bowl - chop 10 sec, sp 7. Scrap sides and repeat
2. Add grated zucchini and olive oil to bowl - Cook 3 mins, 100c, reverse, sp soft. Transfer to another bowl and place to the side
3. Put eggs in bowl - beat 2 mins, sp 4. Add flour while eggs are beating
4. Poor into a glass dish and fold through half of the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the remaining over the top before placing in the oven
cook for 35 mins on bottom shelf
You could add bacon and tasty cheese if you wish
i baked my slice in a Pyrex glass dish and didn't need to grease before hand
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip