- 70 grams cheese, cubed
- 3 Zuccini quartered
- 1/2 onion, peeled, halved
- 10 grams olice oil
- 70 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- 2 tomatoes thickly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200*C. Line your baking dish with baking paper.
2. Put cheese into TM bowl. Grate for 5 seconds/speed 9. Set aside
3. Put zucchini and onion into TM bowl. Grate for 7 seconds/speed 4.
4. Add oil, half the cheese flour, nutmeg salt and pepper to the onion and zucchini in the TM bowl. Mix together for 10 seconds/speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5. Add the eggs. Mix for 15 seconds/speed 3.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaning cheese and tomato slices.
7. Bake in oven at 180*C for 30-45 minutes or until cooked through. If the top starts to brown too quickly, cover the dish with aluminium foil.
Freezes wonderfully. Once it's finished cooking, let it cool, then you can cut into slices and freeze
You can add some crumbled Feta as well.
You can try different types of cheese such as sharp cheddar
Instead of putting it into one big pan, you could put into muffin tins and make as individual servings.
Thanks to Manar from //isthatsoblog.com/manars-zucchini-slice-2-0/ for allowing me to convert this great recipe to a Thermomix!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Pumpkin lasagne