- 70 grams cheese, cubed
- 3 Zuccini quartered
- 1/2 onion, peeled, halved
- 10 grams olice oil
- 70 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- 2 tomatoes thickly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200*C. Line your baking dish with baking paper.
2. Put cheese into TM bowl. Grate for 5 seconds/speed 9. Set aside
3. Put zucchini and onion into TM bowl. Grate for 7 seconds/speed 4.
4. Add oil, half the cheese flour, nutmeg salt and pepper to the onion and zucchini in the TM bowl. Mix together for 10 seconds/speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5. Add the eggs. Mix for 15 seconds/speed 3.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaning cheese and tomato slices.
7. Bake in oven at 180*C for 30-45 minutes or until cooked through. If the top starts to brown too quickly, cover the dish with aluminium foil.
Freezes wonderfully. Once it's finished cooking, let it cool, then you can cut into slices and freeze
You can add some crumbled Feta as well.
You can try different types of cheese such as sharp cheddar
Instead of putting it into one big pan, you could put into muffin tins and make as individual servings.
Thanks to Manar from //isthatsoblog.com/manars-zucchini-slice-2-0/ for allowing me to convert this great recipe to a Thermomix!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Carrot Cake
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation
- pumpkin granola
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)