- 2 eggs
- 275 g plain flour
- 165 g raw sugar
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 130 g vegetable oil
- 180 g yoghurt, coffee or plain
- 2 heaped tablespoons instant coffee, mixed with a little water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- chocolate or coffee icing as desired
Recipe is created for
Prepare a ring tin by greasing. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c
Place all the batter ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Check the mix , scrape the bowl and mix a few extra seconds if necessary.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Bake at 170 C for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out dry.
Ice with coffee or chocolate icing if desired
20 Second Yoghurt Coffee Cake
Accessories you need
Add 100 g chocolate chips for a mocha twist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup
- Banana Cake
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade