- 1 package Vanilla Cake Mix, 2
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams oil
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place Packet cake mix into Jug, add 2 Eggs, 60gms oil. Mix on speed 3 for 30 seconds or until combined. You can mix in small smarties, hundred and thousand ect or colour with colouring. Place teaspoon full of mixture on lined tray bake in 180o oven for 10 mins. Then Ice if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits