- 60 grams Butter
- 1 x 340g package Vanilla Cake Mix, home brand is fine
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 40g Salted Peanuts
- 40g raw unsalted peanuts
- sea salt to sprinkle
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease/line a baking sheet.
1. Melt the cubed butter in the , 50°C/3 mins/sp2
2. Add the cake mix and the egg.
3. Blend together sp4/20secs or until combined.
4. Roll spoonfulls of mixture and place on the tray. Leave room for spreading.
5. Now, at this stage you can bake them as they are...delicious...
1. Make an indentation in the centre and fill with a little jam.
2. Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
3. Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes befote transferring to a wire rack.
"Salted Peanut cookies"
1. Continue with recipe to step 3.
2. Add both lots of peanuts and combine sp2-3/10-15 secs/
3. Shape as above.
4. Sprinkle with finely ground sea salt and bake and cool as above.
Oh My Goodness...it doesn't get much easier than this...
Yeah yeah...I know it's a packet mix, but go easy on yourself. Every now and then you are allowed to cheat...!
This is a great on to get the kids involved in the kitchen.
This recipe is an adaptation of a recipe found on All Recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice