- 1 whole orange or lemon, cut into quarters, skin left on
- 225g coconut butter/oil
- 2 eggs
- 100g raw sugar
- 150g white SR Flour
- 150g Wholemeal SR Flour
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
Place orange or lemon and coconut oil into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8
Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 4
Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes
A slightly healthier version of the 30 second orange cake with reduced sugar and subtitution of butter for coconut oil. Coconut oil is best in a solid state for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)