THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped (60-80 grams)
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Cashews
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- Extra coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into your TM
2. Chop for 4 secs at speed 9
3. Chop again for another 2-3 seconds if the mixture does not resemble a sticky crumb, scraping down bowl first
4. Turn out mixture into a bowl
5. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls
6. (Optional) Roll in desiccated coconut
7. Set, and store, in the fridge or freezer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Curry Chicken
- HUG IN A BOWL STOCKPOT CHICKEN SOUP