THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g Bananas ripe, approx. 3 Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 260 g plain flour
- 70 g cocoa powder, unsweetened or cacao powder
- 200 g caster sugar, or milled raw sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 120 g Milk, or coconut milk for dairy free
- 250 g water
- 120 g coconut oil, can use Vegetable oil if you prefer
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare silicone moulds or cup cake trays with coconut oil (dairy free) or butter.
Add bananas, eggs, vanilla bean paste to TM bowl and mix
10 sec / sp 3
Add flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking powder, bicarb soda to TM bowl amd mix
10 sec / sp 4
Scrape down sides
Add milk, water, coconut oil (or vegetable oil) Mix
20 sec / sp 4
Pour into prepared mould / cases and bake
17 to 20 mintes
Accessories you need
These freeze really well, they stay super moist from the banana.
Place them in the luchbox straight from the freezer.
Super moist a real cross between a mudcake and cupcakes
Cacao powder in place of the cocoa powder
Vegetable, canola or macadamia oil in place of coconut oil
Coconut milk in place of full cream milk
Apadted from several online recipes combined into this winner.
Cab be made in the TM31 or the TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Big batch Choc chip cookies
- Frozen Mango Weis Bars...
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Easy One Step Vanilla Yogurt Pot Set (Thermoserver set)
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- Thermomix Fruit straps / leather - Anti Roll Ups
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free
- Easy Thermomix Jersey Caramels - Wholefood
- Thermomix Pancakes Tasty Filling Fluffy pancakes
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)