- 350 grams S/R flour
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 190 grams Milk
- 125 grams Melted Butter (cooled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (extract, essence or paste)
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Cake Australian Dessert
1) Preheat over to 180 degrees - line 12 cup muffin pan with paper cases.
2) Add all the ingredients to mixing bowl.
3) 5 seconds at speed 5 M/C on, get spatula scrape down sides, then 2 seconds on speed 5.
4) Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan - bake for 12-15 minutes.
5) Stand in pan 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
This is a super easy, quick and tasty treat If your running short on time - eat plain, or before baking sprinkle with 100's & 1000's or once cooled dust with icing sugar. They make a wonderful base if you want to get creative with butter cream icings, fondants, chocolate ganache, kids DIY decorating or butterfly cupcakes.
Enjoy and have fun! X
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.