- 40 g oil, (I prefer one of the following flavourless ones: grapeseed, macadamia, coconut, rice bran)
- 50 g Sugar or Rapadura, (up to 100 grams)
- 3 --- eggs
- 300 g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 g Milk
- 1 Small Apple, Optional
- 1 portion Vanilla Yogurt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 180.
If using apple, quarter and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5; set aside.
Place oil, sugar and eggs in TM bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix on REVERSE SPEED 4 for 10-15 seconds.
Add milk and chopped apple back into bowl and mix for another 4-8 seconds on speed 4.
Tip into greased baking pan, loaf tin or casserole dish.
Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on size/shape of pan. When fork comes out clean from centre, it is done.
Serve with vanilla yogurt and fruit. A gorgeous breakfast.
Also you can use Varoma Tray with silicone patty pans, etc and set for 20 minutes at Varoma Temp (with min 500g water in bowl)
Baked (or steamed) Alaskan Oatmeal
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup