- 125 grams Butter, Roughly chopped
- 700 grams canned sliced peaches, drained
- 1 --- punnet fresh blueberries, washed
- 300 grams SR flour
- 1 egg
- 180 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
1. Put butter into the
2. Melt at 60, sp.4 for 3 minutes, or until melted.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except for drained peaches and blueberries
4. Blend sp5, for 40 seconds. If mixture is a little dry, add a splash of milk or juice from the can.
5. Using your spatula, add 120g peaches and all the blueberries. Blend sp4 , until combined to your liking. You can also mix the fruit through with the spatula if you prefer a "chunkier" texture.
6. Tip into a greased and lined slice tin.
7. Scatter a good handful of the (slightly chopped) remaining peaches over the surface of the cake...( amount to your liking.)
8. Bake in a preheated 180c oven for 40 minutes, or until done when tested.
9. When hot cake comes out of oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
Accessories you need
I used canned peaches. Fresh peaches would also be lovely.
I used a can of 700g sliced peaches, because that is what I had. You might be able to get away with using a smaller can.
Check out my Thermie friendly Facebook page "Thermify me.."
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars