- 250 grams almonds, blanched
- 80 grams Dates (pitted)
- 75 grams sugar raw
- Orange rind, of 1/2 orange
- 40 grams maple syrup (real)
- 1 egg white
- 50 grams Coconut, flaked
Preheat oven to 180°C (170°C Fan Forced)
Place almonds into TM Bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7, set aside.
Place sugar and orange rind into TM Bowl process for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside with almond meal.
Place Dates into TM Bowl chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add almond meal, sugar orange rind mix, maple syrup and egg white and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, toss in coconut, press coconut on firmly. Place balls about 3cm apart on greased oven trays. Bake in a moderate oven for about 10 minutes or until browned: cool on trays.
ALMOND MAPLE GEMS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins