- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g dates
- 250 g Butter
- 100 sugar
- 1 egg
- 140 g SR flour
- a few chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line baking tray with baking paper (or Thermomat)
1. Place Macadamia Nuts and Dates in TM Bowl and press Turbo a few times until slightly crushed (to how you like it) - then take out of TM bowl and set aside.
2. Melt butter 3 mins/50 degrees / speed 3
3. Add sugar and mix 20 secs/speed 4
4. Add egg - mix 10 secs speed 4
5. Add remaining ingredients (including macadamia mix) and mix 10 secs speed 4.
6. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 10 secs again speed 4 or until combined.
7. Roll heaped tablespoon amounts into balls and bake for 15 mins or until cooked.
Amelias Macadate Biscuits
This recipe was made up by my daughter Amelia (age 11). This recipe makes a beautiful biscuit. Well done Amelia xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Vanilla Slice
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam