- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Coconut, Desiccated or shredded
- 125g cubed butter
- 1/4 cup golden syrup, Homemade is nice
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
1) Preheat oven to 180c and line a biscuit tray with baking paper.
2) Place 125g cubed butter and 1/4 cup of golden syrup in machine 100 degrees speed 2 until butter is melted.
3) place boiling water in a small cup and add bicarbonate soda and stir.
4) when butter is melted add the bicarbonate and water mixture to jug this should froth up.
5) add in the flour, coconut, sugar and oats mix speed 1 for 20 seconds until combined you made need to stir with a spatula and repeat.
6) roll into walnut sized balls and flatten with a fork.
7) bake at 180c for approximately 15mins for chewy and 20mins if you like them crunchy.
place on wire rack to cool and store in a air tight container for up to 3 days
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars