- 120 g Butter
- 100 g golden syrup
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 100 g rolled oats
- 150 g plain flour
- 50 g salted and roasted macadamia nuts
- 80 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 lime zest, no white pith
- 110 g sugar
- 4 Limes, juice only
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g cream
- Fresh or Frozen Berries, for garnishing
- icing sugar, for dusting
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place butter and syrup into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/70ºC/speed 2.
- Add bicarb soda and mix 5 sec/speed 3.
- Add remaining base ingredients and mix 35 sec/.
- Transfer mixture into tart tins and place into freezer for around 10 minutes before baking for approximately 10-15 minutes (180ºC). Remove from oven and allow to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 150ºC.
- Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining filling ingredients, except cream, and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Insert butterfly. Cook 8 min/80ºC/speed 3.
- Allow mixture to cool. Whip 1 min/speed 4, slowly adding cream through hole in mixing bowl lid, until well incorporated. (Cream will not thicken but become airy).
- Transfer mixture into reserved baked shells and bake 10-15 minutes (150ºC), or until almost set in centre.
- Allow to cool before unmoulding. Top with fruit and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie