- 120 g Butter
- 100 g golden syrup
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 100 g rolled oats
- 150 g plain flour
- 50 g salted and roasted macadamia nuts
- 80 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 lime zest, no white pith
- 110 g sugar
- 4 Limes, juice only
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g cream
- Fresh or Frozen Berries, for garnishing
- icing sugar, for dusting
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Place butter and syrup into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/70ºC/speed 2.
Add bicarb soda and mix 5 sec/speed 3.
Add remaining base ingredients and mix 35 sec/.
Transfer mixture into tart tins and place into freezer for around 10 minutes before baking for approximately 10-15 minutes (180ºC). Remove from oven and allow to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 150ºC.
Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining filling ingredients and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Insert butterfly. Cook 8 min/80ºC/speed 3.
Allow mixture to cool. Whip 1 min/speed 4, slowly adding cream through hole in mixing bowl lid, until well incorporated. (Cream will not thicken but become airy).
Transfer mixture into reserved baked shells and bake 10-15 minutes (150ºC), or until almost set in centre.
Allow to cool before unmoulding. Top with fruit and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling